Jersey rapper, B-Eazyyy recently dropped his music video for his latest single, ‘Black Ties’. Directed by Walu (@looski7), the video describes the plight of an ambitious man of color in the present business industry. Shot in Trenton, New Jersey, the video highlights prominent issues faced by members of the African American community, black men specifically, while promoting self-awareness. The track, produced by Jordeux, was originally inspired by the fear of conforming to society’s norms. Although his website is currently under construction, follow his Instagram (@eazyyytaughtu) for more info.
Up and coming Jersey rapper, B-Eazyyy releases his new 10 track mixtape called Ezekiel. Be sure to check out his official website: www.eazyyy-street.com and follow him on Twitter/IG: @EazyyyTaughtU. Take a look at the official tracklist below and view the promo video after the jump. Download the mixtape here.
1. Rize (Prod. by Insightful)
2. Blue (Feat. Juliana Pache) (Prod. by Kritikul Beats Teddy P)
3. Storytales (Prod. by J-Wiz)
4. Black Ties (Prod. by Jordeux)
5. SlowItDown (Prod. by J-Wiz)
6. Tonight (Feat. Reggie Becton)
7. TheRhythm (Prod. by Xperiment)
8. Moscato (Prod. by Jacob Levan)
9. Sober Thoughts (Prod. by Insightful)
10. TheDream (Prod. C.O.O.P.)
With his 4th Mixtape, Eazyyy releases The Heartbreaker Ep this past week. Representing Jersey, he has managed to open for J. Cole and Chiddy Bang, definitely making a name for himself at Temple. This mixtape continues to show versatility in his range and style of music he can make. Make sure you download his EP below and check out his website, www.eazyyy-street.com.